One is EDC (Extended Database Container?), by Tom Rettig.
I suppose it'll be available to download "somewhere".
If you have access to CIS, you can get it in the VFOX forum.
** Samuel Santos ** Grupo Portugues de Utilizadores de FoxPro **
** Compuserve: 100415.175 (Samuel Santos) **
1. Integrating VFP grid object into the old @ ...says @ ....gets
While the VFP encourages us to code in objects including text boxes and
with the object capabilities that it provides.
Solved the chaos to integrate the grid object with the says/gets by
displaying with the grid in containers and being in active control
inside a child form where the parent form includes many say gets, it
looks and works fine to me. However, is there any simplier way in
solving the problem?
clues in using it. It needs [read] command to activate the commands to
similate the [get] behaviour. But how can it be made to similate the
Many thanks for the advices.
2. Error 806 !!!! - Please Help !!!!
5. Getting error saying it can't find VBSQL.VBX
6. dropping anonymous constraints
9. Foxpro2.6 for Dos - changing gets to says
10. VFP and @SAY
11. dBase IV 1.1: controlling TABing in say...gets
12. Box says Full Version License says Evaluation
13. You say ROWNUM, I say ROWID