Reference request

Post by Kathleen P. Lyon » Mon, 11 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Ever want to not be in over your head?  Well, I am beginning to develop
a big relational database for a grass-roots, not-for-profit
organization but alas, I am not a database developer by trade.  So.
Will someone recommend some good books on the theory of database design
so I don't end up making a big mess?  Thanks.

KT Lyons

1. FAQ & Book reference request

1) Is there an FAQ for this group?  Where can I find it?

2) I have seen book references before here.  Is there a 'list' kept
somewhere?  If not, can you recommend a good reference for DB
design/Data modelling.

3) I don't know if this is the right place to ask, however, I would also
like to find a good reference for quality assurance of DB
design/development.

Thanks.

Dave

2. Form for finding record

3. Request for reference sites

4. HE: Performance Problem using ADO in UserControls

5. Expert help requested -passing class properties to UDFs by reference

6. Testing drive status in Fox for installation program ISDISK.BIN ?

7. Request for references on parallel databases

8. Log filling, too many locks

9. Request for Distributed Database Commit protocol references

10. Request : References for Distributed Databases.

11. Request for references on parallel databases

12. Request for data mining references/papers

13. Foreign keys: referencing a REFERENCES doesn7t work?