Rapidfile for windows

Post by Kees Busco » Tue, 21 Jan 2003 05:57:02

L.S.
I have a question, who this read you know there is a program Rapidfile
database for windows?
Can you answer me
gr.
Kees Buscop
Cuijk
The Netherlands

1. Converting Rapidfile without rapidfile software

hello,
I have several rapidfile files that I need to convert to something I
can work with like dbase, Access or SAS.

I don't have the rapidfile software.  I also currently don't have
dbase but am searching to see if anyone in the company has it
installed on their computer.

I tried to use foxpro but it seams that I would need to know the names
of the fields in the file first, setup a foxpro table then "append
from" using the rpd type.

When I tried to guess the field names and sizes, I found that the data
wasn't being imported correctly.

In dbase, would I need to know the field names and sizes first?

Does anyone have any ideas that I can try?  I really need to access
the data.

Thanks

2. sql 7 licensing issue

3. Replacement of rapidfile

4. What is the difference ??

5. Import of RapidFile tables

6. Which version of SQL as my host Cie has the database?

7. RapidFile

8. D3/Linux and Jet Word Processor

9. RapidFile V1.2 by Ashton Tate

10. rapidfile problem