Powerbase Database System (Not Psion)

Post by Dave » Fri, 05 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone remember the old Powerbase DBMS?  If so, do you know how I can
find out Y2K information about it?

Any help would be appreciated.

-Dave

1. PS: Psion 5mx, Psion 5 & software

I've just "down-sized" to a Revo, and want to sell my old hardware and
most of my software.  All items in very good condition unless stated
otherwise, and all software original of course!

* Series 5mx 16MB, boxed with all original software, manuals etc, plus
power supply.  190 UKP.

* Series 5 MB, intermittent backup battery warning problem - probably just
needs contact cleaning, but obviously cannot guarantee this.  Manual,
PsiWin 2 disk, cable and leather case.  90 UKP.

* 32MB Simple Technology flash.  30 UKP.

* Allegro "graffiti" handwriting recognition software, boxed with manual.
15 UKP.

* Monopoly, boxed with manual.  15 UKP.

* Presentation Maker with manual. 15 UKP.

* Caligrapher natural handwriting recognition, with manual.  15 UKP.

* Money with manual.  20 UKP.

* Expense Manager with manual.  20 UKP.

* En Route (aka Route Planner) with manual.  20 UKP.

All offers in the UK considered, especially if you can collect from the
Croydon area.

Jeremy Rickard

2. Sorry 4 the multi. posts!!!

3. MDS powerbase problem

4. Question: Is there a way to return a record set (result set) from Oracle's procedures????

5. MDS PowerBase

6. .DBF to Paradox

7. Do you remember Powerbase Software???

8. DB Controls changing wrong fields under NT

9. Powerbase help

10. PowerBase?

11. System Databases not showing up in Enterprise Manageer 7.0

12. Database does not exist in the system catalog - postgresql 7.2.1-5

13. database does not exist in system catalog