Need your help in learning Database Language,

Need your help in learning Database Language,

Post by MANSOOR BAI » Wed, 02 Apr 1997 04:00:00

My name is Mansoor Baig. I am from Pakistan. I am looking for those WWW
sites from where I could learn database programming like Foxpro, Dbase,
Access, Etc.
If you know a site that could help me in learning database programming,
please tell me.

I would be much much grateful to you, as I am new to programming and want
to learn computer programming.

Thank you

1. Which database language to learn?

I'm confused. I don't know which database language to learn. I'm an
engineer trying to make a career change to computer programmer.

What are the differences between Oracle, MS-SQL and MS-Access???

With what language would I find the most entry-level positions?

Any advise would be appreciated!

Carolyn

2. Oracle 8i & JDBC & CLOB

3. Recursion - Bill of Materials

4. Updating Recordset by data-bound UserControl

5. Need Friend to Help with Learning Access 97 Database

6. connecting Procedure Builder to personal DB

7. Help needed, Unicode and database to support multiple language

8. HELP: Need multi platform database language

9. Full-text index and Multiple Languages: Do I need a Server for each language

10. Best learning strategy for learning web database prog.

11. learning sql-language