MS-Access -> MS-DOS

Post by Reinhard Amo » Sat, 14 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Hi

I wrote a simple MS-access application where i start MS-DOS programs.
The only thing is, that i want database entries as parameters for the
DOS-Apps.

I hope anyone can help...

Thanx in advance

1. MS-Win95-->MS-Proxy2.0-->MS-SQL6.5

Hello To all

 Please does anybody has connected sucessfully from a Windows95 Client (on
the Internet) to a MS-SQL 6.5 server which is Behind a MS-Proxy 2.0 Server?

 IF YES!!!

 Can you give me some guides? I made a lot of workaround whitout Luck!!!

Regards,

ER

2. mislaid reference to update script for after 7.3 upgrade

3. MS-SQL <-> MS-DOS

4. Please help a french developper !!

5. CA-MILPITAS-111217--Management-MS Office-MS Word-MS Excel-MS ACCESS-ORACLE-GROUP CONTROLLER

6. Most stable WinNT/SQL 6.5 combination.

7. IRIS from HP

8. MS Access 2.0 With MS-DOS