rdo, getting the column name and the column type

rdo, getting the column name and the column type

Post by Bob Pfeif » Mon, 24 Nov 1997 04:00:00

I don't have any code samples handy on this machine, but look at rdoColumns
and rdoColumn for the info you want.  For example:  If rdoRS is an
rdoResultset, "rdoRS.rdoColumns(0).Name" will return the name of the first
column in your resultset.
--
Bob Pfeiff, MCSD
Spectrum Technology Group, Inc.

<<remove "nospam" to reply via e-mail>>

Post by Jim Walter » Mon, 24 Nov 1997 04:00:00

>I don't have any code samples handy on this machine, but look at rdoColumns
>and rdoColumn for the info you want.  For example:  If rdoRS is an
>rdoResultset, "rdoRS.rdoColumns(0).Name" will return the name of the first
>column in your resultset.

You can shorten the reference to rdoRS(0).name if desired.

Jim