Compiling w3-mSQL

Post by Michel Aucler » Fri, 07 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Who can help ?

I have fatal errors while compiling w3-mSQL on Linux 1.2.3
I think something is wrong in my Makefile... but what ?
thank you in advance
--
Michel Auclert - Lille, France.
http://www.ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/auclert

1. authentication to mSQL through w3-msql

Hi,
I'm trying to set up some web-based interfacing (via w3-msql) with a
database on a mSQL server.  The database is password-protected, and I
can't find any way to have w3-msql to send the correct authentication
information to the mSQL server.  Can anyone help me get w3-msql to
authenticate to the server?  Thanks.

-- Ken Gourlay

2. Syntax Error in Update Statement

3. w3-msql

5. Problems with w3-msql fetch and seek

6. How to limit the size of returned value from a stored function?

7. apache and w3-msql

8. MSDE binary sort order

9. Problems with w3-msql fetch and seek

10. Compiling VB4 under W95 for W3.11