PFS: First Choice

Post by Boes » Tue, 21 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Is there a recent database that is compatible with First Choice?  I have
First Choice 3.1, and would like to update to Windows 95, but don't want
to re-type all of my records.  If you could help, I would be thankful!

PFS: First Choice

Post by Brian Spei » Fri, 24 Jan 1997 04:00:00

>Is there a recent database that is compatible with First Choice?  I have
>First Choice 3.1, and would like to update to Windows 95, but don't want
>to re-type all of my records.  If you could help, I would be thankful!

You should be able to export to a standard format database or
spreadsheet file.  eg dBase IV or Lotus 1-2-3.  Alternatively, export
as text.

Virtually any database program can read these.

Brian Speirs