Putting grids on Form Wizard forms

Post by cdes.. » Thu, 05 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Is there an easy way to integrate grids onto multipage forms generated by
the Form Wizard? I need several grids on different pages.  I am running
into difficulty with this. The add button in particular doesn't respond
appropriately.

1. Putting a form in a form without MDI

I'd like to right an application where all the forms are contained
within the one main form, much as MDI forms stay within their frames
(without using MDI).  I can assign the parent property of each form to
be the main form, and I get something along the lines of what I want,
but the form in form never is able to get the focus.

Can this be done, and if so how?

-------------------------------------
Larry Lustig
http://www.pipeline.com/~nyguide/
NY-DC 2 Day Tours, NY-PHILADELPHIA 1 Day Tour,
NY-Shopping Outlet 1 Day Tour.

Larry's Opinionated Guide to New York City
(for Cheapskates): The information you need
from a real New Yorker.  Available at Travel
Bookstores, or from the author
(email for information).

2. RDA programming

3. Form wizard data grid

4. set up WINXP as a SQL server engine

5. Strange Behavior in Data Form Wizard created Form

6. Seagate's Agent for MS SQL Server?

7. Form form Wizard does not display deleted records

8. RDBMS performance - disks, cache, O/S

9. application wizard and data form wizard get fatal error when opening

10. Forms Forms Forms

11. Help: Form.Refresh() doesn't work for active form if mutiple forms on screen

12. Calling a form from a form called by a form problem [PDOXWIN 1.0]

13. Grid Question on a "Form Wizard" Form !@!@@!