Testing drive status in Fox for installation program ISDISK.BIN ?

Testing drive status in Fox for installation program ISDISK.BIN ?

Post by Christopher S. D'Arri » Tue, 22 Feb 1994 23:45:00

   Hi I am writing an installation program in Fox 2.5 and need to test which
   drive a disk is in without getting the Abort,Retry,Fail? message.  I have
   heard that there is something out there called DISKIN.BIN or ISDISK.BIN that
   will let me do this ?  Does anyone know where I can find it or any other
   way to do this ?

                                       Thanks in advance,
                                           <= Chris =>

1. Looking for DISKIN.BIN or ISDISK.BIN to check drive status from Fox

  Hi,

    I have heard that there is a utility out there that will let you check
    the status of the drives to see whether there is a Disk in the drive.
    I believe it is something called DISKIN.BIN or ISDISK.BIN has anyone
    heard of it and can anyone send it to me or tell me where I might be able
    to find it ?

                                       Any help would be greatly appreciated !

                                            <= Chris =>

2. comp.databases.oracle

3. Looking for DISKIN.BIN or ISDISK.BIN to check drive

4. SQL 7 slower in 2K??

5. Testing Drives with Fox , ISDISK.BIN ? DISKIN.BIN ?

6. How control Record with bdiIsRecordlocked ?

7. Network vs C Drive User Program Installation

8. ConnectionCheckForData(CheckforData()) error

9. TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST

10. BIN - removable drives

11. Error: A previous program installation created pending file operations on the installation machine

12. Test Installation vs. Test Database for Development - Survey

13. Fox Fox Fox