Subscribe me

Post by kuusist.. » Tue, 04 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Please put me on the ingres mailing list

Thanks

Pertti Kuusisto

1. Trouble subscribing

Could anyone help with me newcomer questions ?

I have a web server which is running SQL server 7.0, and is hosted and
manged by a third pary company. I wish to pull (subscribe) data from this
into our intranet server, also running MSSQL 7.

Every time I try to set this up using the New>Pull Subscription, the remote
(web) server cannot be found. I am entering the IP address in the Server
dialogue, and the login is correct, but just get back the message "Specified
SQL Server not found. ConnectionOpen(CreateFile())"

Any suggestions most appreciated.

2. access, dbase, excel -> ...sql

3. Replication Merge...subscribing

4. pattern matching

5. Subscribe to SQl Server DTS

6. SQL6.5 - @@Identity Returns Incorrect Values

7. publish and subscribe

8. P8 - making choices from list

9. Error when subscribing to Merge replication

10. subscribing to os390 DB2

11. Lost permissions on tables in the subscribe database

12. Subscribing to an Article Only

13. Promoting A Subscribing Database