PHILA, PA. - PICK/UNIVERSE/UNIDATA/PRIME INFO/PI OPEN

PHILA, PA. - PICK/UNIVERSE/UNIDATA/PRIME INFO/PI OPEN

Post by Bill Schroede » Wed, 26 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Mothers Work, Inc a $270 million high growth retailer of womens apparel,
has a dynamic oppurtunity in its mission-critical Information Systems area
for two Programmer/Analyst.

Our Trend Track (TM) intergrated retail, manufacturing and financial
system, developed in-house has given us the competitive edge to grow 50%
per yer. We need high potential hardworking canidates who have development
expierence in Pick, Universe, Unidata, Prime Information, PI Open, to grow
our Information Systems group.  Expierence in Clipper software applications
a Plus.

Our Hardware consist of multiple muti-processor configurations and a fiber
backbone.  Investment in state of the art hardware and software is
continued focus at Mothers Work, Inc.

Mothers Work, Inc. is located in Phila. PA. just north of Center City.

- Our facility has off street parking
- Stock Options
- Generous Benefits Package
- 401(k) program

Also checkout our website    motherswork.com

[...]

1. PA-Pick,Universe,Unidata JOB OPENING

Mothers Work, Inc. a 300 million dollar retailer of women's apparel has an
immediate opening for a PICK programmer.

Our unique ability to Design, Manufacture and distribute from our Corporate
Headquarters in Phila. has made Mothers Work a key player in the women's
apparel market.  Divisions include: A Pea in the Pod, Mimi, Maternite,
MotherHood and Episode USA.

With over 620 retail stores throughout the United States and future growth
expanding in various directions, don't miss out on this opportunity.

Mothers Work, Inc. offers a fully paid Blue Cross and Blue Shield Health.
Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401k, Stock Options are also part of the
benefits package.

If you want to get in on the ground floor of the next wave (to become a 1
billion dollar company), please forward your questions and/or resume to:

2. Progress Performance FAQ 4/5

3. Pick, Unidata, Universe, Prime Information

4. 6731-MO-ST. LOUIS-ORACLE Financials-ORACLE Forms-ORACLE Reports 2.X-Application Expert

5. PICK/UniVerse/Unidata/Prime Programmer/Analyst needed for Cleveland suburbs

6. Authentication with PGSQL

7. Pick/Unidata/uniVerse/Prime Programmer/Analysts needed Nationwide-$30-$65K-(Recruiter)

8. DTS Package

9. Pick/Universe people needed - all levels - Phila. PA

10. Pick/Universe or Prime Info/VIRG

11. PA-Pick,Universe,Unidata Programmer/Analyst

12. uniVerse/PICK/Unidata Programmer/Analysts needed for central, PA

13. Pick Unidata uniVerse Programmers needed for PA and MD-U.S.-(Recruiter)