SQL Server DTS Flat File OLE DB Provider

SQL Server DTS Flat File OLE DB Provider

Post by Darryl Jewet » Sun, 10 Sep 2000 06:20:17

I am trying to build a connection string for the OLE DB Provider listed in
the subject of the posted message but can not find any documentation on the
properties to be passed in the connection string. If anyone knows where I
can find documentation on which properties are optional, and what the values
the properties are looking for, please let me know. OR, Is there a better
way? Will need to
provide importing delimited, seperated, and fixed files that always
change....

Thank you in advance,

Darryl Jewett

1. Accessing Flat files through DTS Flat File OLE DB Provider

Hello,

I am interested in defining a DTS package that transforms data from
flat files to SQL Server table.

I would like to access the flat files through the DTS Flat File OLE DB
Provider.

But, I couldn't find any information on how to define the metadata of
the Flat files.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Hayim Salti

2. call a sql script from a .... sql script

3. Using the OLE DB flat file provider to automate DTS w/VB6

4. Peer-to-peer Database Replication Request

5. Exporting more than 22 coloumns to a flat text file from MS OLE DB Provider

6. error message!!!!!

7. DTS Error - Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server

8. Need an FINDFIRSTand SEEK example, if you can help me please.

9. Error in Initializing Provider with OLE DB Provider for SQL Server

10. [ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server][OLE/DB provider returned message: Timeout expired]

11. SQL Server linked server with OLE DB provider for Visual Foxpro

12. link server on sql server using ole db provider for odbc driver

13. Documentation for DTS Flat File Provider