ER diagrammer

Post by David B. Hubbe » Wed, 11 Nov 1992 08:04:08

Can anybody recommend a good package for creating Entity Relationship
diagrams.  I need something that runs on a SparcStation or a PC.
--
  /\/\ David B. Hubbell                          VOICE/FAX: 209.822.2768

/____\_\ PO Box 347 3950 East Marcus St., Friant, CA 93626-0347

ER diagrammer

Post by Dan Smi » Wed, 18 Nov 1992 07:01:05

Quote:

> Can anybody recommend a good package for creating Entity Relationship
> diagrams.  I need something that runs on a SparcStation or a PC.
> --

We've recently got a product called Modellator which might do what you want.
It runs on almost any PC and will produce DDL code for dBase, DataEase
and various flavours of SQL; we use it with Ingres 6.4 and have not yet
found many bugs. I don't know how it would cope with a really large ER model,
as we use it principally for teaching.
Otherwise most of the CASE tools around do some sort of ER modelling.

Modellator: Stubbraten, 1352 Kolsas, Norway.
Distributed in UK by DataEase User Group, Hi-Tech House, Blackfriars St.,
Norwich NR3 1SF, UK

1. PD ER diagrammer?

Anyone know of a public domain ER tool that can
diagram a database.

I know that ERwin can do this, but that cost $$.

Thanks,

Frank
+=========================================+
| Crossroads Technologies Inc.            |
| Enterprise Java Engineering             |
|   Web: www.CrossroadsTech dot com       |

+=========================================+

2. sp_makewebtask question

3. HELP: ER diagrammer!!!

4. DATA LISTVIEW

5. database diagrammer not displaying diagrammer

6. Want Btrieve Book

7. Enterprise Manager/Database Diagrammer

8. Database Diagrammer?

9. Designer 2000 - Module Data Diagrammer

10. Problem with Application Design Transformer in Function Hierarchy Diagrammer in Oracle Designer 6

11. Entity Relationship Diagrammer