Bay Area **IN DEPTH** CueBic Training

Post by GnarfL » Sun, 02 Jun 1996 04:00:00

At some time in late June or early July, CueBic systems will be conducting
an in-depth training session which will focus on the nuts and bolts of
conversion of a native PICK application (wholesale distribution, in an
actual production environment) to run inside CueBic's developer
environment.

Wrapping the app will allow migration into the magical world of GUI, DDE,
OLE, OSFI and probably other alphabetic snips, of which I've never heard.

The training will be conducted in RICHMOND, Calif at the operating site of
an electrical wholesale distributor.  The president of the distributorship
is also a principal in the ownership and design of the native PICK
app...(that's me, BTW).

Are you interested in joining us for this training???  We intend to grill
the CueBic rep to an exteremely well fried crispiness...after all, we're
gonna be paying for it!  BTW, you'll be paying for it too, if you wish to
join us.  We are interested in splitting the cost, but with a larger
overall share paid by us.  We are expecting training to last anywhere from
three to five full days - starting at O'light thirty in the AM and going
'til O'Dark Hundred at night.  Grueling schedule, no rest periods, no pee
bril they have been thouroughly parsed...the works!  A jolly time will be
had by all.

As I write this it seems likely that we have space available for 4
participants in addition to the two of us already scheduled to attend.

Quote:>IF INTERESTED.IN.JOINING.US = "Y" THEN
>BEGIN CASE
>CASE LIKE.TO.TALK.ON.PHONE="Y"
>    TELEPHONE (510) 215-5520
>    GOTO EXTENSION 110
>    IF ANYONE HOME THEN
>        TALK TO 'EM
>    ELSE
>        LEAVE MESSAGE ON VOICE-JAIL
>    END
>CASE PREFER.RELATIVE.ANONIMITY.OF.FAX="Y"
>    FAX SOMETHIN TO (510) 215-5135
>CASE PREFER.TOTAL.ANONIMITY="Y"
>    EMAIL IT TO ME
>END CASE
>END

I look forward to hearing from you.

James R. Laner
Laner Electric Supply Co., Inc.
Key Data Systems Group

P.S.  Hi Meredith!!! - Hi Tim!!  -  Hi Tim!!
You gonna give us a date soon?
"Bring me the prisoners. I want them ALIVE." -D. Vader

1. Bay Area **IN DEPTH ** CUE-BIC ** Demo (repost)

[...]

'til O'Dark Hundred at night.  Grueling schedule, no rest periods, works!
A jolly time will be
had by all.

As I write this it seems likely that we have space available for 4
participants in addition to the two of us already scheduled to attend.

I look forward to hearing from you.

James R. Laner
Laner Electric Supply Co., Inc.
Key Data Systems Group

"Bring me the prisoners. I want them ALIVE." -D. Vader

2. pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml/ref Tag: REL7_3_STAB ...

3. Question: Need info on Oracle DBA training classes in San Jose/Bay Area

4. investigating spinlock contention using HS

5. Paradox Training Classes in SF South Bay Area

6. pg_dump

7. SF Bay Area Bay.NET user group presentation

8. Getting a unique code from a stored procedure?

9. Calif. **in depth** SB+ *ASCII to GUI* training

10. Northern CA **in depth** System Builder Training

11. VFP User Groups - Bay Area & Ventura Area

12. Free VFP / .NET presentation in S.F. Bay Area 7/18