Address/phone for "Open Universal Software" (OPEN/36) ?

Address/phone for "Open Universal Software" (OPEN/36) ?

Post by Ken Be » Fri, 22 Jul 1994 15:46:52

Would anyone happen to have an address or phone number for a
company that, I believe, is called "Open Universal Software",
makers of OPEN/36 (an IBM System/36 emulator for UNIX)?

I've tried "800" local directory assistance, without success.
Even a clue as to *where* this company might be located (city,
state, whatever) would be appreciated.  Thanks ...