We offer OLAP solutions, data mining models and other business
intelligence tools. Also we provide consulting services in Operational
Research and Statistics (Forecasting Models, Stock Management Systems
and so on).
Quote:> We offer OLAP solutions, data mining models and other business
> intelligence tools. Also we provide consulting services in Operational
> Research and Statistics (Forecasting Models, Stock Management Systems
> and so on).
> Reasonable prices
1. Choice of OLAP server for Software solutions company
I work for a software company with a solution in the financial and
distrubution area. We have installed several OLAP/EIS solutions for
our customers, but wish to have our 'own' OLAP/EIS in our war chest.
This means we can both have margin on this product, as well as being
able to have 'templates' for our application.
Our current solution is for companies from 5 user to 500 users (two
sites are 1k + users). We have over 100 live customer in the US,UK and
We have had experience with Essbase,Cognos and Pilot.
We would be interested in a full OLAP solution (not ROLAP),
The solution could have it''s own databases (as in Essbase), it should
cost (licencing not services) someware between Cognos and Essbase.
We have a few ideas, but would like this group to throw some ideas at
PS the product could be a new, as yet not well known one - we are a
software house who understands software development!!!
Thanks in advance Tony Drake
3. E-Solutions Company seek Data Migration Analyst/Data /Architect
4. *.dbf vs *.mdb (dbase5/clipper database vs access database)
5. Prediction using OLAP Data Mining Model and Data Cubes
6. Validation method in ADO? - Take 2...
7. Data Warehousing, Data Mining, and Olap?
8. Maintaining "system-level" table entries
9. Data Mining & Data Cleansing Tools
10. Data mining using SQL server,problems with Data mining model wizard
11. E-Solutions Company seeks Data Migration Specialist/Architect
13. Reporting Tool, OLAP tool and Data Warehouse?