Help: "Data type mismatch"

Post by Daniel G. Hink » Thu, 09 Nov 1995 04:00:00

I'm getting a strange error.  For some reason when I go to insert
variables into my table using "Insert into <table> from memvar"
I keep getting a "Data type mismatch" error.  I don't understand
it.  I've done this thing many times before with no error.

Any help would be welcome.  I would prefer e-mail responses.

Thanks a bunch,
Daniel

1. "Runtime Error 13 Data Type mismatch"

I get this error from time to time when running my compiled VB app and my
app crashes.  I'm using VB 6.0,  SQLServr 2000,  MDAC 2.5 and who knows what
else.  I have error handlers in all my modules but this doesn't seem to be
trapped.  I use mainly stored procedures and I suspect it might have
something to do with errors generated by SQL that aren't handled by VB.  Can
anyone give me any advice here.  Upgrade to MDAC 2.6 or 2.7?

Thanks,
Tom H

2. Export of a Table to a Ascii-File

3. HELP: "Type Mismatch" when opening recordset

4. Need query to show duplicates only-please help

5. Spooky "Type Mismatch in Expression" problem

6. How To Get The Mirrored Device Back?

7. "Run-time error 13: Type Mismatch"

8. JDBC Oracle and Win98

9. SELECT * "TYPE MISMATCH"

10. Q: SQLForeignKeys gives "Type mismatch"

11. Handling "Type mismatch" error

12. "String data, length mismatch"