Scalable SQL programmer's guide

Post by InterJNet Kft » Sat, 13 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

I need a scalable sql programmer's guide. I would be very glad if someone
send me a copy in electronic form. I already have some documentation in pdf
format, but I need the programmer's guide.

Fegyverneki Janos

1. Programmer's Guide

I've noticed that the PostgreSQL Programmer's Guide  (ISBN: 0595149170
)is availabe in print now. Does anyone know if the user, and admin
guides will be offered down the road as well? I realize you can dl them
from the site. Because of the number of pages, I'd rather buy it in
printed form.

Thanks.

2. Help: TTable record number?

3. Where's the programmers guide???

4. Limitation of desktop version and BCP

5. bla bla ... see the Programmer's Guide

6. avoid duplicate record when import data from Excel to Access table

7. WANTED manual Borland INTERBASE Programmer's Guide

8. Program Crash

9. MSPress Jet4 Programmer's Guide Yet?

10. Why no Open Server programmer's guide?

11. programmer's guide for clipper5.2

12. LotusScript Programmer's Guide

13. Btrieve and Scalable SQL trigger won't fire