Does anyone have experience (good or bad) running a FPW 2.6 EXE in
Windows 95? Is an updated version of the FOXW2600.ESL runtime library
required? My EXE is fairly basic but does include several graphs and
reports. Thanks in advance.
We have several FPW26a compiled .EXE applications running at client's
sites on a daily basis under WIN95. No problems that we are aware of.
There however a few caveats and small cosmetic annoyances. Check the
MSFT knowledge base for a white paper which list these and possible
1. FPW 2.6 under WIN95 Problem with drive D:
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
My client installed a FPW 2.6a APP ( which had been running in over 40
locations with Win3.1 for four years) under Win95.
Now when the APP asks for a disk from drive A for input, the APP abends
with a reference to drive D: (the CD-ROM?).
Business Technology Consultant
NB: email address adjusted for anti-spam: remove ".nospam" when replying
Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="vcard.vcf"
Content-Description: Card for Schram, Paul
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="vcard.vcf"
fn: Paul Schram
org: W.P. Consultants
title: Business Technology Consulting
2. SQL 2000, XML, and ASP...Help Please!
3. Call win95-calculator from FPW 2.6
4. SQL Problem
7. FPW 2.6: Ikons via DDE in Win95
8. Font Programming in FPW 2.6 under WIN95
9. FPW 2.6 and Win95 Memory problems
10. FPW 2.6 Print Preview under Win95 ?
11. fpw 2.6 & win95
12. Program Icon in WIN95 with FPW 2.6