FPW 2.6 / Windows NT - slow printing

Post by Leif Soersda » Wed, 15 Mar 2000 04:00:00

It seem it takes much longer time to load the the print driver when running
my app on NT (than w95 and w3.11). It takes 5-10 seconds longer to run a
very simple one-page, one-record report. The same delay is seen when opening
reports in the designer.

Has anyone else seen this?

Leif

1. FPW 2.6 - Printing Problem - Crashes Windows !!!

Hi,

I have an odd problem where I run a particular report and it kicks me out of
Windows entirely.  I have to reboot the machine, go back in, make any
insignificant change to the report, save it, and run it again and it would be
fine.  Does anyone else out there ever experience this problem ????  Any help
would be much appreciated.  Thanks

Long

2. Help creating form with sort button

3. GPF printing FPW 2.6 on-the-fly report in NT 4.0

4. Please help with Report Writer

5. Foxpro 2.6 & Windows NT SLOW

6. MS Data Combo Control - ActiveX

7. FPW 2.6 for Windows on OS/2 Windows Emulation Box

8. Problem solved

9. FoxPro 2.6 And Windows NT Printing Error

10. PRINTING PROB: FOXPRO 2.6 AND WINDOWS 3.5 NT

11. slow speed FPW 2.6 application on Network

12. Need help with printing PDF's from FPW 2.6

13. FPW 2.6 probelm in printing a memo field