Y2K issue

Post by RWalenci » Wed, 02 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Just happened to see this in an accounting program (on Ultimate, originally
done by The Courage Group)

YR1 = OCONV(HEADER<33>, "D2/") "R#2"

Not one that I had thought of, so I figured others might not have thought of it
either.

Ron

Ron Walenciak
The Software Design Group, Inc.

Y2K issue

Post by fin.. » Fri, 04 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> Just happened to see this in an accounting program (on Ultimate,
originally
> done by The Courage Group)

> YR1 = OCONV(HEADER<33>, "D2/") "R#2"

> Not one that I had thought of, so I figured others might not have
thought of it
> either.

For a lot more Y2K possibilities with PICK, check out the following URL:
http://www.ts.co.nz/~finsol/scan

Jocelyn Amon

--
Financial Solutions Limited
http://www.ts.co.nz/~finsol/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

1. Y2K issues at SQL 6.0

Hi ALL,

For some reason, we are going to stay one SQL Server at version 6.0
with Server Pack3 at this point.  Would anybody have a list what are
known SQL Server 6.0 bugs related to year 2000 issues?

Any input would be appreciated.

Stella

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Oracle to SQL--->migration

3. Y2K issues of SQL Server 4.2 and 6.0

4. Simple DTS Question

5. abstract reviewers needed

6. Y2K Issue with Datetime???

7. Y2K issue on Convert function for SQL server 6.5

8. How are you tracking bugs and Y2k Issues?

9. Oracle Date datatype Y2K Issues

10. Y2K issues