Compiling C and msql

Post by Antoin » Sat, 27 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Hello,

I am trying to compile a C program with msql libraries but i always
obtain an error message 'Symbol undifined'. It occurs when the compiler
(GNU cc) links the msql library (libmsql.a).

The header file is correctly indicated in my source code (msql.h) but
does not contain all function references.

I work on a Sparc classic with Solaris 2.5 and msql 1.0.12.

Could someone help me ?

Thanks.
Lhomme Fabrice

1. Compiling w3-mSQL

Who can help ?

I have fatal errors while compiling w3-mSQL on Linux 1.2.3
I think something is wrong in my Makefile... but what ?
thank you in advance
--
Michel Auclert - Lille, France.
http://www.ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/auclert

2. Is this suppose to happen

3. msql compile error on AIX 3.2.5

4. SSCE1.1 creates lots of temp files - space issue.

5. Database from MSQL 7.0 Trial -> MSQL 7.0

6. File permissions on tbconfig file

7. mSQL and mSQL-JDBC remote access

8. authentication to mSQL through w3-msql

9. compiled or not compiled

10. Compiled VFP calling compiled C++ routines?

11. Filter for IIS log file cs(User-Agent)