Btrieve app to SQL Server

Post by bluntma.. » Tue, 15 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I'm converting an old btrieve application to a web based app using
PSQL .

I do not have the source code for that btrieve app, and so I have to
figure out what does the app do in the btrieve tables.

Is there a "log tool" on Pervasive SQL to be able to see what tables
and what fields have been access or change during a certain period of
time ?

Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Old app dos/btrieve 5.1 app freeze's in win2000

I can run this app under win 98/NT
but under win 2000 the btrieve app opens, When I try to use it, it just
freezes, and I have to end task on it.
I want to run this from a remote workstation that dials into a win 2000
terminal server to access the Dos/ Btrieve app.
All that works fine except the dos app.

Are there Any settings in win 2k that will let the app run right
or do i need to go with a new btrieve engin?

thanks
-jesse

2. couple of problems...hotjava/access db/gui

3. NW 4.11 Server, Btrieve 7, Windows XP Client, DOS App

4. About Web Adv. in China.

5. Btrieve App Migration to NT Server Help?

6. US-CA-Progress v7 GUI,UNIX-WSI

7. Move Btrieve 5.1 app to Netware 5.0 server?

8. mssql7 backup fails

9. Move DOS app from Btrieve 5 on Netware to 7 on the NT server

10. Can't run btrieve dos app on NT Server

11. How to Tune Btrieve DOS based app on NT server

12. Btrieve apps & MS-SQL documentation