Help how can I display a depressed button in toolbar

Help how can I display a depressed button in toolbar

Post by Geoff Davis » Sun, 20 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I want to use a number of buttons as toggle switches in a toolbar.

If the user clicks on the button once I want it to appear dperessed
until theu click on it again.  Any idea how this can be done?

TIA

Note: the email address supplied above has been altered
to help reduce junk e-mails.  Remove the underscores before
replying if you wish to send me a genuine e-mail

Post by Corey A. Rect » Tue, 22 Jul 1997 04:00:00

>I want to use a number of buttons as toggle switches in a toolbar.

>If the user clicks on the button once I want it to appear dperessed
>until theu click on it again.  Any idea how this can be done?

>TIA

>Note: the email address supplied above has been altered
>to help reduce junk e-mails.  Remove the underscores before
>replying if you wish to send me a genuine e-mail

Geoff use a check box control and set the style property to 1
(Graphical).  I think this is what you are looking for.  Hope this
helps.

Corey A. Rector
Software Engineer
QuikServe Solutions
Omaha, NE 68154
(402)963-4118

Help how can I display a depressed button in toolbar

Post by Joseph T. Ada » Thu, 24 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Others seem to have overlooked the fact that while command buttons can
become depressed, just as can some other controls and even people,
depression is not only treatable in most cases but often curable,
through medication, therapy and/or both.  :)

Joe

Help how can I display a depressed button in toolbar

Post by Geoff Davis » Thu, 24 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Your help and wit are appreciated.  Someone else told me to colour it
grey and out a sad face graphic on it ie. :~{

Quote:

>Others seem to have overlooked the fact that while command buttons can
>become depressed, just as can some other controls and even people,
>depression is not only treatable in most cases but often curable,
>through medication, therapy and/or both.  :)

>Joe

Note: the email address supplied above has been altered
to help reduce junk e-mails.  Remove the underscores before
replying if you wish to send me a genuine e-mail

1. custom picture for toolbar buttons in VBA/Excel7

Hi,

working on Excel95/7 and VBA i'd like to create
a toolbar with a custom icon on each button.
I know how to create the toolbar and buttons, but
what about a custom icon ?

.ToolbarButtons.Add Button:=nnn

can be used only to choose predefined icons...

thanks

david

--
David HAUBENSACK

2. Problems with sort order when restoring DB

3. Getting Image onto toolbar buttons

4. Hints again?

5. Simulating toolbar button click through menu item?

6. FM 4.02 JPEG Import Size Blow Out!!

7. HOW DO YOU PROGRAMME TOOLBAR BUTTONS ??

8. S: FREE Win32 RDB for educational use

9. move over popout toolbar button

10. Toolbar button images in VB 4

11. toolbar button on CDialogbar

12. How to set the spacing on toolbar button.

13. Mouse moveover toolbar popout buttons