: Opportunity in Portland, OR

Post by Gary Rowa » Tue, 21 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Fast growing software firm in beautiful downtown Portland, OR is
seeking full-time permanent Progress V8 developers for fund-accounting
applications.  Company is gearing up for nationwide expansion.
Excellent salary, benefits, and growth opportunities.
Relocation assistance provided.

Contact:

Marily Rementeria
(503) 221-5299
(503) 229-1093 (fax)
The Springbrook Software Company
Portland OR,  97205

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:

Rogue cancel from Michael Enlow, X-Cancelled-by etc. are forged.
Further information can be acquired at http://www.sputum.com/ucepage.htm
You can express your displeasure with Mr. Enlow by contacting him at:

Newsgroups: comp.databases.progress

Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 04:23:44 GMT

This article cancelled within Tin.

1. ::TECHNICAL RECRUITING OPPORTUNITY:: rc0000 Portland, Oregon::

        TECHNICAL RECRUITING OPPORTUNITY

Meridian Technology Group, Inc., a fast growing Technical Consulting
company (ranked ninth fastest growing private company for 1997 by the
Oregon Business Journal), is searching for a "Top-Notch",
"Best-Of-The-Best", Senior Technical Recruiter to join our staff.

Meridian Technology Group focuses on UNIX and NT-based RDBMS's,
OODBMS's and associated tools; what we define as "Advanced
Technology". Our staff has significant expertise with Oracle,
Informix, Sybase & MS SQL Server. As for tools, our staff is highly
versed in the Oracle tools, Informix tools, Sybase tools
(PowerBuilder), and MS tools (Visual Basic, Visual C++, etc.).
Meridian Technology Group also has significant strength in Oracle
Financials, Oracle Manufacturing, PeopleSoft and other major
applications.

With consulting projects and offices in Portland, Oregon, San
Francisco, California, and  Seattle, Washington, the Recruiter we
choose will be responsible for sourcing candidates for all locations,
and will be involved with all candidate negotiations and reference
checks. The Recruiter we select will be supported by a significant,
state-of-the-art, Internet-based, process for candidate lead
generation.

The successful Recruiter will possess a winning attitude, will be
fearless in their approach, and will have a serious compulsion for
success. A prior, "successful" sales background is a plus. A
verifiable record of recruiting success is required.

If you favor a fast, demanding pace, enjoy working with a winning
team, and want no limits to your compensation, please contact us
immediately.

MERIDIAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC.
7165 SW. Fir Loop   Suite 105
Portland, OR  97223-8055

503-639-0816   In Oregon
800-755-1038   Outside Oregon
503-639-6836   Fax

http://www.meridiangroup.com

`````````````````````````
Meridian Technology Group
    800-755-1038
    503-639-0816
Fax 503-639-6836

`````````````````````````

2. CL-Paradox on W95/W98

3. ::TECHNICAL RECRUITING OPPORTUNITY:: Portland, Oregon::

4. How to insert into long raw data

5. possible programming opportunity -- Portland, Oregon

6. Change autoincrement field

7. Portland, Oregon Opportunity

8. 120,000 Hong Kong Company's Fax numbers

9. US-OR-Portland-Oracle Data Architect - ORACLE DATABASE DBA RDBMS PORTLAND OREGON

10. Portland, OR - Oracle Developers Needed for Portland, Oregon based consulting company!!

11. US-OR Portland MS or Sybase SQL Server DBA

12. US-OR Portland Sybase or MS SQL Server DBA