Info on UIB/Procedure editor source code

Info on UIB/Procedure editor source code

Post by Michael Peterse » Wed, 10 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone know how to get the UIB/Procedure Editor to open a given
filename.  I know how to create a procedure window using
adecomm/_pwmain.p but I would like to have the editor or the UIB open
the file up like it does normally (only with no user input).

Any help is appreciated.

Info on UIB/Procedure editor source code

Post by Robi Buechele » Wed, 10 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Hi Michael

Just start the progress client with -param "filename.p" just like:
P:\bin\prowin32.exe -param "c:/myprogs/test.p"
and you will get the program into the editor without any
user interaction. :)

BUT this doesn't work for V6 as far as I "remember".

Regards
Robi

Michael Petersen schrieb in Nachricht ...

Quote:>Does anyone know how to get the UIB/Procedure Editor to open a given