Getting a computer form from an existing paper form

Getting a computer form from an existing paper form

Post by <kcal.. » Tue, 30 Nov 1999 04:00:00

  What is the best way to transform a paper form to a form that you can
fill-in in MS Access or some other software? I've tried having someone
scan the form but it comes out less than perfect and I'd like to be able
to fax it or print it out with letter quality.

Getting a computer form from an existing paper form

Post by Tim Mills-Groninge » Tue, 30 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>   What is the best way to transform a paper form to a form that you can
> fill-in in MS Access or some other software? I've tried having someone
> scan the form but it comes out less than perfect and I'd like to be able
> to fax it or print it out with letter quality.

Put the paper form next to the screen; build an Access form from scratch
that looks like the paper form.

Quote:> --
> Posted via CNET Help.com
> http://www.help.com/

I gotta say, CNET is whey lame for posting Access questions here rather than
comp.databases.ms-access.  Clearly, help.com doesn't have a clue where the
best Access pros hang out.

--
Tim Mills-Groninger
IT Resource Center