Ingres Consultant

Post by Richardy. » Fri, 16 Oct 1998 04:00:00

As always, my sincere thanks to all of you who have assisted with my Ingres
requirements over the last 2 weeks.

Now then.....anyone want a contract using Ingres on a VME platform?

If yes, email me or call 0181-541-0777

1. Ingres Consultant!!!

Hi,
My name is Badrinath and I am currently working at Chicago IL.

  I have expertize in the areas of Open Ingres 1.2,ABF,RBF,Isql and
have extensive experience in  application development and Database
administration.

I would like to know if you,your company or any of your contacts have
any requirments for the Ingres developer and Administrator.
Further, I am an oracle certified DBA and have strong experience in,
Oracle8.x SQL*Loader, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle WebDB,
Designer, Discoverer, Developer(Forms,Reports).

(I apologies, if it has reached you twice).
Badrinath

2. sql puzzle!!!

3. Ingres Consultant !

4. Renaming server

5. UK - Ingres Consultants

6. Upgrade your PC to your specs or get expert ADVICE!!

7. WANTED: Ingres Consultants/Developers

8. Errors with Query Cube while incremental processing

9. Warning for Houston Ingres Consultants

10. ingres consultants

11. Ingres Consultant

12. In need of Ingres Consultant