Abnormal Program Termination - HELP Needed desparately

Abnormal Program Termination - HELP Needed desparately

Post by Jeff Ferr » Fri, 17 Mar 1995 04:57:24

Quote:>I have a program compiled in FoxPro Ver 2.5. When I issue the command to
>run this program, I encounter the following error :

>Abnormal program termination : Illegal Instruction
>CS:EIP = 000Ch:000FA39Bh

Are you running QEMM?  It has a notorious reputation in our offices.  It just
doesn't seem to like Foxpro, and decides to dump out and the most inopportune times.
No warning, no pattern, nothing to trace it back to.

Just a thought...

1. Abnormal Program Termination

I have a vc++ v6 MFC EXE app which uses oracle's OLE Class Lib. This
program adds records to a table from a text file. This programs runs
great for a while and out of no where it gives me a abnormal program
termination error. It will add ~10 records one time and the next time
it might add 10,000 records before throwing this error. I don't even
know where to start to debug.

2. Error with MSSQL7

3. Trapping error handles in extended stored procedures

4. D3 ODBC, update/delete statements do not work

5. Update: "Abnormal Program termination" - FYI

6. help

7. Abnormal termination of user from Database

8. Abnormal Termination on any SQL besides SELECT

9. Prevent VB6 abnormal termination

10. Lost PDox Data on app abnormal termination

11. Stored Procedure's Abnormal Termination