Help about how to tune open ingres configuration parameter

Help about how to tune open ingres configuration parameter

Post by tyyan » Wed, 15 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I am new in the open ingres. Is there anyone know where I can get
information about how to tune open ingres configuration parameter.

I read open ingres system reference manual and it seems not help much.
I am interesting on how to calculate QSF, OPF, QEP ... memory and
how to monitor them. Can anyone there give me some help ? Thanks.

1. performance tuning of CIS configuration parameter

Hi,

We want to use "CIS".
There are several configuration parameters.
Because of first use, we can't estimate the appropriate value of these
parameter.
If you use "CIS",  could you give  me tuning guide?
:)
Especially cis connect timeout, max cis remote connections.

thanks in advance.

2. Disapearing shared dimensions

3. Ingres Tuning and Configuration

4. A hospital database

5. Ingres Tuning and Configuration.

6. Q: VB5 Pro + Access 97 MDB = EXE? Or must I encrypt the MDB?

7. CONFIGURATION PARAMETER - OPEN OBJECTS

8. Create a flatfile database

9. Open objects (server configuration parameter)

10. INGRES and Open Road/Open Ingres

11. Need help for tuning INGRES

12. Help with Tuning Solaris 2.3 with Ingres 6.4/04(su4.su5/02) Please