Southwest Developers' Conference

Post by Zahid A. Al » Sat, 26 Feb 2000 04:00:00

For the past two or three years, there has been a VFP conference in
southern California. I think it was called the Southwest Developers'
Conference. It was not a major conference along the lines of an Advisor
DevCon. Does anyone have any idea whether this will happen this year,
or who puts it on, or any information at all?

Thanks!
zahid

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Southwest Developers' Conference

Post by Craig Berntso » Sat, 26 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I've not heard anything about it for this year. There are already three
conferences planned for this year, so at this point, I would be surprised to
see it.

--

Craig Berntson
MCP, Microsoft FoxPro MVP

Quote:> For the past two or three years, there has been a VFP conference in