Can anyone help?

Post by Rick » Fri, 03 Dec 1999 04:00:00

When I try to build an image of the application (using imageapp) I get the
following error message :
Processing procedure '<procedure name>'
(it then gives a compliation failed message, this is a standard message so
its not important....)
(It then says)
Fatal:  Insufficient Virtual memory to continue compilation
E_AB0120 Compliation errors for '<procedure name>'
The compliation of the source file was not completed because errors were
detected in the specification.  Please edit the frame defintions and correct
the errors.

Now this error message does not occur if I am in abf and compile the
procedure from there, it compiles ok!
This is only effecting 3 procedure.

The next error is when trying to make batch .sc files.
on every file that I try and complile I get the following error:

uresolved:
_pthread_mutex_lock
_pthread_mutex_unlock
_pthread_mutex_init
pthread_key_create
_pthread_getspecific
_pthread_setspecific
_pthread_equal
_pthread_self
_pthread_mutex_tylock
memlk
_pthread_mutex_trylock

Don't quite know where to start on this one, suspect it might have something
to do with the VAIRABLES set in the makefile, paths etc..

Can anyone help?

Post by Nabil Cour » Fri, 03 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>The next error is when trying to make batch .sc files.
>on every file that I try and complile I get the following error:

>uresolved:
>_pthread_mutex_lock
>_pthread_mutex_unlock
>_pthread_mutex_init
>pthread_key_create
>_pthread_getspecific
>_pthread_setspecific
>_pthread_equal
>_pthread_self
>_pthread_mutex_tylock
>memlk
>_pthread_mutex_trylock

Use the -lpthread library when linking your image.

Nabil
===