Connections (pooling)

Post by Uday Eyunn » Thu, 03 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hello,

Here is the background on the application I am working on. For some
reasons, we need to keep the each user data in the different databases
(the schema of the database is the same.) I am using ASP and ADO to
access the databases. We might have around 70 users accessing the
application.

What is the best way to connect the database handles and use them. As
the database is different for each user, I don't think I can rely on
connection pooling as the connection strings are different for different
users. The only way I can think of is by connecting n number of handles
and change the database dynamically at runtime to point to the user's
database and queue the query requests.

Any other suggestions?

1. Java connection pooling vs oracle connection pooling

I am working on an application which makes connection to the
database. Now iam looking for maitaining connection pooling. I
have two options to use. One is using connection pooling in
Java. Two is using connection pooling on the Oracle server
itself. I want to know which which one is best performance wise.
Can anyone give suggestions about this.
Thanks
Ravi

2. :How to make a parameterized action query...

3. connection pooling - to pool or not to pool

4. Copy Data Fields to UPS Software...

5. ODBC Connection Pooling Vs OLE DB Resource Pooling

6. Is "M200" a meaningful soundex?

7. SQL Server Evaluation

8. OLEDB Resource Pooling (database connection pooling) without MTS

9. connection pooling, "use msdb" ruins connection