Foundation Read Question

Post by Peter Sheinhou » Wed, 25 Jan 1995 07:39:59

I feel a little silly because this is most probably a very simple question. . .

I'm trying to force an evaluation of the foundation read. Right now I have to
hit {enter} or {leftmouse} to get the read to evaluate its valid statement.
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Peter Sheinhouse

Foundation Read Question

Post by Mike Van Wa » Thu, 26 Jan 1995 03:43:28

Quote:>I feel a little silly because this is most probably a very simple question. .

.

Quote:>I'm trying to force an evaluation of the foundation read. Right now I have
>hit {enter} or {leftmouse} to get the read to evaluate its valid statement.
>Any suggestions?

You might try "CLEAR READ ALL" and see what happens.

= Mike =

Sent from Oregon Telcom

1. foundation read question

I'm trying to write an application with a foundation read which has multiple windows open at any one time.
The SPR's generated using the screen builder all have a 'release window' following the read, so it seems
I either have to have multiple reads going at once or re-build the screens whenever I cycle through the
foundation read. I must be missing something here. I'm sure this is done all the time.

I'm *not* interested in coding my own SPR's.

Thanks very much in advance. I'm relatively new to this.

2. postcode/zipcode proximity

3. Foundation read question

4. Excel and DTS

5. Foundation Read Question

6. MSEQ Objects

7. foundation read question

8. The BDE is a heap of crap!

9. FPW26 Foundation Read novice question

10. Foundation Read and re-cycle reads...

11. foundation reads AND VFP

12. Codebook 2.6 - the foundation read and event handler