US- AZ - Delphi / VB / C++/ PB

Post by J.. » Sat, 15 Mar 1997 04:00:00

. l.mu.edu!howland.erols.net!surfnet.nl!news.unisource.nl!halley.pi.net!news

.Newsgroups: ab.jobs,alt.comp.databases,alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.?
. shareware.programmer,alt.computer.consultants,alt.computer.consultants.ads,a?
. lt.job,alt.jobs,alt.lang.delphi,az.jobs,ca.jobs,can.jobs,co.jobs,comp.databa?
. ses,comp.databases.ms-sq
Subject: Re: US- AZ - Delphi / VB / C++/ PB
.Date: 14 Mar 1997 11:23:12 GMT

. .comp.shareware.programmer:2799 alt.computer.consultants:46428 alt.computer.?
. consultants.ads:67604 alt.jobs:216849 alt.lang.delphi:8172 az.jobs:24978 can?
. .jobs:76394 co.jobs:30092
.comp.databases:63172

Quote:> Sales Logix is currently looking for software professionals
> blabla...
> Positions needed to fill include:

> 1) Development Engineers (4 positions)
> Need 3-5 years of experience in developing API's, OLE interfaces
> (and/or DDE), VBA interfaces,

VBA exists for about 2 years...

Quote:>and Active-X scripting under Windows

Active-X exists for about 0.5 years...

Quote:> and NT using Borland's Delphi in reputable software companies.

Delphi is 2 years old...

Wild guess... they will have a hard time finding people who have THIS
experience!!!

'He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great
understanding,
for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom'
       - A. LaVey

US- AZ - Delphi / VB / C++/ PB

Post by Jkel.. » Sat, 15 Mar 1997 04:00:00

. l.mu.edu!news.sgi.com!su-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!news.bbnplanet.com!newsxfer?
. 3.itd.umich.edu!news.eecs.umich.edu!sbcntrex!marge.eaglequest.com!not-for-ma?
. il

.Newsgroups: ab.jobs,alt.comp.databases,alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.?
. shareware.programmer,alt.computer.consultants,alt.computer.consultants.ads,a?
. lt.job,alt.jobs,alt.lang.delphi,az.jobs,ca.jobs,can.jobs,co.jobs,comp.databa?
. ses,comp.databases.ms-sq
Subject: US- AZ - Delphi / VB / C++/ PB
.Date: 14 Mar 1997 01:12:40 GMT

. .comp.shareware.programmer:2798 alt.computer.consultants:46424 alt.computer.?
. consultants.ads:67552 alt.jobs:216685 alt.lang.delphi:8170 az.jobs:24974 can?
. .jobs:76390 co.jobs:30069
.comp.databases:63167

Sales Logix is currently looking for software professionals
to fill immediate needs throughout our offices in Phoenix,
Arizona.  Sales Logix is a rapidly growing firm specializing
in cutting-edge software development.  As our greatest asset,
we offer our employees a great working environment with
excellent salary and stock options.

Positions needed to fill include:

1) Development Engineers (4 positions)
Need 3-5 years of experience in developing API's, OLE interfaces
(and/or DDE), VBA interfaces, and Active-X scripting under Windows
and NT using Borland's Delphi in reputable software companies.
Strong VB and/or Visual C++ and/or Power Builder experience in lieu
of Delphi may be acceptable.  Programming experience in GUI interfaces
needed. Knowledge of databases (MS SQL, Oracle, Sybase, Interbase)
a definite plus.

2) Test Manager (1 position)
Must have 3-5 years experience as a test supervisor or test
manager in a respectable software company specializing in
development of Windows and NT software. Experience in
testing shrink-wrapped commercially available software
products is a definite plus! Experience in testing software
with different SQL databases also a plus.

3) Test Lead Engineers (4 positions)
Looking for engineers that have worked 3-5 years testing
Windows and NT software products in reputable software
companies. Experience in testing shrink-wrapped commercially
available software products is a definite plus. Experience in
testing software with different SQL databases also a plus. Need
two engineers to work on GUI-related testing; one on database-related
testing; one on communication software (including Internet, e-mail,
dialer, pager, TAPI and other communication related modules) testing.

4) Technical Documentation Engineer (1 position)
Looking for 3-5 years of experience in developing technical documentation
for APIs, software internals, architecture, software localization,
development kits for SQL database-based applications under Windows and NT.

If you're interested in any of the positions listed, please e-mail me

your resume (if possible).

Thanks,

Joe Keller

--

Temple of Delphi: http://www.coast.net/~jkeller

1. US - AZ - Delphi / PB / VB / C++

[...]

2. A Way to Determine if Running on NT

3. foxtools.fll functions

4. JOB: US-AZ-Scottsdale-Programmer Analyst, UNIX, Oracle, C/C++, Recruiter

5. Word 97 vs VFP 5.0

6. US-WI-Oracle 7.3 DBA, PB 5.0, MS Access,C++

7. Flexgrid Question

8. +== US-CT * Senior Analyst, Lotus, Oracle, Mainframe, COBOL, C++, PB ==+

9. Oracle /PB/VB/C++ resources

10. +== US-CT * Senior Analyst, Lotus, Oracle, Mainframe, COBOL, C++, PB ==+