Remote Database Access (RDA-SQL)

Post by 384 » Tue, 24 Mar 1992 18:45:09

Hi,

We need information on the RDA-SQL application programmers interface (API) in
order to connect our client applications to ISO compliant remote SQL databases.

Any information including source code, libraries, standards, references and
experience will be very welcome as we are still novices.

Post by Alan Be » Mon, 06 Apr 1992 10:47:20

>We need information on the RDA-SQL application programmers interface (API) in
>order to connect our client applications to ISO compliant remote SQL databases.

Isn't SQL the API used by application programmers for RDA?  The point is
that the application programmer doesn't use RDA directly but uses SQL
to utilize RDA services.
--
Alan Beal

USENET:   {uunet,uunet!bywater!scifi}!paladin!beal

1. SQL Access Group and RDA(Remote Database Access)

To DB members;

If you know about the SQL Access Group which is an industry consortium group
to define specifications to enable multi-vendor interoperability between
SQL-based DB clients and servers at a faster pace, please let me know.

I want to get the e-mail address or tel. # or address.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Young Bae Choi

p.s: Are there anybody interested in Remote Database Access (RDA) of ISO?
     I want to keep in touch with you if you are interested in it.

2. PDOXWIN ObjectPal

3. Remote Database Access using the SQL/RDA protocol ?

4. Memory problem

5. Remote Database Access (ISO RDA)

6. Function arguments truncated in ODBC trace log

7. What's status of ISO's RDA (remote database access)

8. MDB and Compression

9. RDA (Remote Database Access)

10. RDA (Remote Data Access) Specification

11. copying sql server 7 database to sql server 2000 w/ no remote access

12. Update a remote datetime field using RDA (SubmitSQL)

13. Requesting info on RDA protocol / SQL access group