Information RE: Software AG?

Post by Ying-Ru Ch » Wed, 15 Feb 1995 02:41:25

I am looking for any information on Software AG's products.  I am working on a
consulting project for a company in the industry and have found little
information about SAG.  Not too many people seem to know that much about them.

Thanks

Garnet Pratt

1. Information re: Software AG?

I am looking for any information on Software AG and its products.  They have a
database, ADABAS, a 4GL - Natural and middleware, ENTIRE.  They also have an
SQL called ESPERANT.

If anyone has any comments or information regarding these products, I would

I am working on a consulting project as part of my MBA at the University of
Western Ontario and have found little information on this company.  Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Garnet Pratt

2. same table_name with different owners

3. Information / Opinions re: Software AG products

4. comparing a null field

5. Using Variables

6. Software AG ADABAS SQL Server and ODBC with Delphi

7. Press: Speedware Acquires Software AG's ESPERANT

8. Software AG

9. SOFTWARE AG

10. SOFTWARE AG - Natural Transfer Utility

11. Software AG: Adabas & Natural