US-CA-Progress v7 GUI,UNIX-WSI

Post by WSI Nationwid » Sat, 22 Jun 1996 04:00:00

-----------------Fast telephone hire-------------------

-------(All fees are paid by our client companies and all
        projects  are on-site at the locations listed below-
        no telecommuting and no 3rd party referrals or
        agencies, please)-----------

       Qualified candidates must have at least two years
       work experience outside school, be a US citizen
       or not require sponsorship.

   I have been asked to identify an independent consultant
with strong Progress V7 GUI & UNIX experience for a
five month+ Purchasing system project using Progress v7.3
GUI and Motif with an immediate start in California at a
starting rate of up to $400 per day including expenses.
(Other West Coast v7 GUI projects budgets are now being
approved, so if you are going to be available soon,
forward your information for immediate consideration)

       (Immediate telephone interview-fast hire).

Qualified candidates must have at least two years
experience with a company --- not a school --- working
on business systems and must be a US citizen, or not
require sponsorship, thanks.

If you know someone who might qualify (no 3rd party
referrals or agencies, please) or is coming to the
NYC/NJ/CT/PA area, e-mail a straight ascii text
file/resume to Jay L. (that does not require
decoding/converting, no HTML or URL's initially and
please do not return a copy of this announcement with

or call 212-410-1400.

(To insure formatting & print quality, please also mail a
copy to me at WSI, 1619 Third Avenue, Box #6415, New York,
NY  10128-0004)

When resumes are received, the candidate is contacted if
there is a match, the situation is thoroughly described
and the candidate tells us how they would like us to
proceed.  No information leaves our office without prior
approval. (This makes for long term relationships, which we
encourage)
WSI is a "specialty" recruiting organization with over
twenty years experience and fees paid by our selected
client companies, freeing our hands to find top level
candidates for "better" projects all over the USA.

1. US-CA-Progress 7.3 GUI,UNIX-MOTIF-WSI

 -------(All fees are paid by our client companies and all
        projects  are on-site at the locations listed below-
        no telecommuting and no 3rd party referrals or
        agencies, please)-----------

       Qualified candidates must have at least two years work
       experience outside school, be a US citizen or not require
       sponsorship.

----(Please DO NOT return a copy of this announcement with your response)---

       I have been asked to identify an independent consultant with
strong Progress V7.3 GUI, UNIX & Motif experience for a six week
Purchasing system project with an immediate start in California
at a starting rate of $400.

       (Immediate telephone interview-fast hire).

All WSI projects are on-site at the location specified.

Qualified candidates must have at least two years experience
[...]

2. UNICODE

3. US-WEBSPEED V2 training-Progress V7.3 GUI-WSI

4. Events for run-time create components

5. Seeking ActiveX Control to handle image, sound and video with data binding ability

6. US-MA-Progress v7 GUI->v8-WSI

7. is there an UK Progress Usenet conf?

8. US-S.E-Progress V7 GUI/V8 Project Team-WSI

9. US-NY-914-PROGRESS V7 Chr/UNIX-$520-WSI

10. US-No West-Progress V6/V7 chr,UNIX/C-WSI

11. US-West Coast-UNIX/C-Progress V6/V7 chr-WSI