seeking some assitance with Excel/Visual Basic

seeking some assitance with Excel/Visual Basic

Post by Almond Incen » Sun, 26 Mar 2000 04:00:00

        Hi there, i am sure i am not as prolific as most of you are to
the world of databases, but i was hoping someone out there could help
me with Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic.

        I was wondering how i would go about getting the following to
happen:
1)      upon opening an excel document have a box pop up prompting the
user to insert specific information which would then automatically be
put into a specific cell.

2)      when a certain entry is put into a specific cell, a box would
pop up asking for the user to select some information from a list of
information which would then be automatically put into a specific
cell. (ie- in regards to overtime, if the cell containing the total
hours worked for the day contains any number greater than 8 the a box
would appear asking the user to select from a list of specific reason
why that person worked over 8 hours).

If any of this makes any sense at all, and you are able to help me I
would appreciate it very much.

thanks in advance.
S.Jones

1. seeking some assistance with Excel/Visual Basic

[...]

2. ON DELETE trigger example?

3. IL-CHICAGO-138941--Visual Basic-SQLSERVER-RDBMS-ORACLE-Management-Visual Foxpro-Visual Basic Developer

4. Use PL\SQL To Call BC++

5. OH-CINCINNATI-105470--Visual Basic-ORACLE-Visual C++-MFC-OOD-Visual Basic Programmer

6. VFP5.0 Locate Question

7. SQL Client