comp.databases.oracle comp.databases.sybase comp.databases.informix

comp.databases.oracle comp.databases.sybase comp.databases.informix

Post by Indu Nav » Sat, 23 Jul 1994 08:05:13

I have just started working and my company is trying to be a Power Mac
organization and I am supposed to choose a database package which is
portable to Mac, PC and UNIX environment.

I was thinking about Powerbuildler or Gupta SQL windows which don't have
Mac versions till I don't know when.

If you can help me on this it will be great...

--

 Indu Navar
 California State University, Chico

1. alt.comp.databases,comp.databases,comp.databases.ms-sqlserver

I am using SQL Server 7.0 with VC.
I am accessing Datetime field in the server using:
RsITEM(rs,x) rs->Fields->Item[_variant_t(x)]->Value
Can I convert this this Datetime field (converted to _variant_t) to
time_t ?
I would appreciate a code example

Thanks for your time

mail me to:

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. What can cause a roll-back of field updates?

3. Metadata problem

4. comp.databases.informix comp.databases.oracle

5. How to SELECT...Perform ActiveX logic...then INSERT???

6. comp.databases.theory comp.databases.object

7. Repairing Paradox-tables ???

8. Rename comp.databases.pick to comp.databases.mv ?

9. Test comp.databases.comp

10. comp.databases.theory, comp.lang.prolog

11. comp.database or comp.clipper/dbase/paradox ?

12. Eleven FAQ's About comp.databases.informix and informix-list@iiug.org