any cqcs resources out there?

Post by Chris Zano » Sun, 02 Feb 1997 04:00:00

just looking to find any resources on the net for *science cqcs vcq
or vcs.  certainly there are others using it.  I'm especially interested
to find anyone doing MORE than just report writing.  They don't have a
web page do they? or even a mailing list?

thanks in advance
chris

--
Chris Zanoni

"When in doubt, lead with trump"

1. CQCS 4th GL

Sheesh whats with these guys?  No web resources - no mailing list - no
usenet interest...  If you're lookin to get more info on CQCS stop by
my CQCS page - Right now its in the infant stage while I  see if
there's any interest.

BTW  CQCS is the 4th GL put out by Cyberscience Corp.  Runs on many
UNIX flavors, DOS,  WINBLOWS, and AOS/VS Its fast, and supports a ton
of DB's  - a little quirky, but what isn't.

Chris Zanoni

http://www.usswim.org/czanoni/cqcs

2. SQL Server Alert System: 'Demo: Sev. 20 Errors' occurred on \\SERVER

3. CQCS 5.08 for DOS

4. Help me PICK my data out of PICK to DOS

5. CQCS 5.11 for UNIX

6. how restore corrupted table?

7. any programmers out here know cqcs and cobol

8. Licensing Question

9. MS SQL Server 2000 time-outs periodicly over the internet

10. Unexpected proxy dial-outs w/ SQL Server 7 EM and MSP 2.0

11. Time outs

12. Time-outs that didn't happen under NT4sp6