BTrieve & Q+E MultiLink/VB -- URGENT

Post by Calvin » Fri, 25 Mar 1994 00:55:24

HELP!! SOS!!! Save MY Soul!!!!
I am trying to configure Q+E to access BTrieve database.
However, when configuring the Btrieve driver, the Window Manager
reports that it cannot locate the file WDDLSVCS.DLL.

ANyone know where I can locate this file???
I am having the impression that BTrieve should provide the
appropraite library, in particular WDDLSVCS.DLL

Many thanks to any help that I get.  DO reply TODAY (23 Mar 94),
and mail me direct!!

Calvin Ng Weng-Wah,
Singapore

PS:  What am I doing here?? I'm not a VB programmer!!

[BTW]  Could WDDLSVCS.DLL means Window DDL SerViCeS dynamic library??
       Just Wondering......

1. Q&E MultiLink VB and Paradox 5.0 for Windows

Anybody knows if MultiLink VB is suppose to work well with Paradox
5.0 for Windows? I keep getting GPF when MultiLink VB try to get a
graphics field from my Paradox table.

"It's shake and bake, and I help"
Amos Yung

2. FPW 2.5 blows up

3. VB4 Addins Similar to Q&E MultiLink/VB

4. SQL Job History

5. VB3, Intersolv MultiLink VB & SQL Server 6.5

6. User System Administration, Financials & Hyperion, Permanent

7. Multilink/VB 2.0 problems in VB 4.0/Win95

8. Really strange lockups.

9. Network Locking Probs using Pdox Eng, VB, and QE/MultiLink VB

10. Intersolv's Multilink/Vb 2.04

11. Q+E Multilink/VB

12. Intersolv MultiLink/VB doesn't run under Windows 95

13. Does Anyone Use Q+E Multilink /VB