VFP: Help. Save button.

Post by ric » Sun, 28 Jan 1996 04:00:00

I would like to create a save button for data entry on a network. I
created a screen that will enter new data but I can't seem to edit data
that has been entered.

1. help...need to make SAVE AS panel as a vb button

How do I add a "save as" procedure to a button in a custom dialog box in MS
Excel 7.0a?  I have created the button, and attempted to record a Macro,
however, I cannot stop the macro until after I add a filename and path to
the "save as"  box.  I want the user to be able to select their own path and
file name to save to when they select this button.  In other words, I only
want this button to launch the "Save As" box.

email

2. PL/SQL training book

3. help. Horizontal button group in VFP 5

4. cant compile ABF application Ingres II - SCO Openserver 5.05

5. HELP!!! VCR buttons in VFP 3.0

6. ORACLE optimizer

7. Automate Save Report with field name for filename help VFP 5

8. CDO.Message - processing eml or msg attachments problem

9. Access Client and Save Button

10. save password button in ms-access linkdialog

11. Save & Cancel button for DataGrid

12. How to Save Option Button Status in a Database