Looking for Visual FoxPro classes

Post by gad.. » Sun, 17 Jan 1999 04:00:00

        To anyone one that might be able to help I'am living in the
chicago area and I'am in much need of a place that I might be able to
take a class on VFP. You see I'am an old Dbase for dos person and I
have been useing VFP for about 6 months now on my own and I have
fallen in love with it. And now it is time to move on and learn more
of the tricks and such. So If anyone would know of a place were one
could get good training on it in the Chicago area I would very
gratefull. For I want to learn the full power of VFP.

        Thank you in advance
Rich.

Post by Craig Berntso » Sun, 17 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Try Information Management Group. You can also check www.appdev.com

--

Craig Berntson
Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP

> To anyone one that might be able to help I'am living in the
>chicago area and I'am in much need of a place that I might be able to
>take a class on VFP. You see I'am an old Dbase for dos person and I
>have been useing VFP for about 6 months now on my own and I have
>fallen in love with it. And now it is time to move on and learn more
>of the tricks and such. So If anyone would know of a place were one
>could get good training on it in the Chicago area I would very
>gratefull. For I want to learn the full power of VFP.

> Thank you in advance
>Rich.

1. A problem with Container class in Visual FoxPro 6

Hi ALL

I have a problem with Visual FoxPro 6.0

I've defined a system of classes:

DEFINE CLASS MyContainer AS Container
        ADD OBJECT Check1 AS MyCheckBox WITH;
                Top = 10, Caption = "TEST 1"

        ADD OBJECT Check1 AS MyCheckBox WITH;
                Top = 50, Caption = "TEST 2"
ENDDEFINE

DEFINE CLASS MyCheckBox AS CheckBox
        PROCEDURE LostFocus
                LPARAMETERS nIndex
                ? nIndex
        ENDPROC
ENDDEFINE

In accordance with MSDN documentation, when event "LostFocus" occurs,
the variable nIndex must receive the index of control which has lost focus
in
the array of controls (field Controls() in Container class).
But in this case the variable "nIndex" obtains .F. value.
What is the problem?

2. Distributed query to a Jet database on a different server ?

3. Object oriented menu class for Visual FoxPro 5.0

4. Random timeouts with ADO 2.6

5. Controls in Container class (Visual FoxPro 6)

6. LOCKING PROBLEMS WITH SELECTING FROM VIEWS

7. Visual Foxpro 3.0 Class Library

8. WinnT Security Rights affect SQL server access times

9. Visual FoxPro, Access, PHP/MySql developer looking for contracts

10. Looking Visual Foxpro ADO Samples

11. Visual FoxPro programmer looking for job

12. Looking to buy: Visual FoxPro for Windows - Professional

13. Looking for Visual Foxpro 3.0