AP/D3 System Administration Training - Europe

AP/D3 System Administration Training - Europe

Post by Christine Davi » Wed, 17 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Is there anyone interested in System Administration training courses for
their AP/D3 clients? English, Dutch and German courses are possible. Any
feedback on this is really needed, negative or positive, all comments
welcomed, a.s.a.p.

Regards,
Christine Davis

1. Europe: Suggestions for Pick AP/D3 Training

I would appreciate your suggestions & comments.

One of my role at Pick Systems Ltd (UK) is evolving into offering
Training on Pick Systems' AP and D3 products. Since coming to the UK
office, I've realized that Pick users in Europe (& the UK) have
different perspectives about their 'relationship(s)' with Pick --
past, present & future.

With the exciting introduction of our D3 product, I will become
responsible for delivering the D3 Certification Training in Europe --
as well as other 'traditional' AP courses.

I would like to hear your suggestions about what training YOU feel you
need from Pick Systems Ltd in order to help you both personally &
professionally -- even if these areas are 'outside' our traditional
training areas (e.g., 'How to find new customers'). All ideas are
welcomed.

I will acknowledge your help.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Cheers!  L.

L.W. Abel
Pick Systems Ltd
Cowdray House
2-4 High Street
Chalfont St Peter
(Bucks)
SL9 9QA   UK

Tel: 44+(0)+1753-891-800
Fax: 44+(0)+1753-891-801

2. kaio

3. Universe SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION/DATABASE ADMINISTRATION training

4. SQL 6.5 and IIS 4.0 ODBC timeout

5. TX-DALLAS-259094--UNIX-Systems Administration-Linux-ORACLE-Apache-TCP/IP-NFS-DNS

6. System 11 in Production?

7. Microsoft SQL Server failure

8. AP-D3 operating-system and dbms

9. Moving from AP/Pro to D3/ProPlus or D3/Linux

10. GA-Atlanta-97805--Systems Engineering-Systems Administration-UNIX-Administrator-Systems Engineer/UNIX/Solaris