Subject : News Composer can send huge news group address

Subject : News Composer can send huge news group address

Post by Kevin Steven » Tue, 28 Dec 1999 04:00:00



----------



>>Subject : News Composer can send huge news group address

>>Dear brothers and sisters,

>>I'm looking for a News Composer which can send huge news group address.
>>Commonly using News Composers like Outlook Express or Netscape only can send
>>up to ten address each time.

>>Does anyone get or know where I can get? Please send me e-mail to the
>>following address:


>      I think I've already been spammed by this address, so I'm not
> going to be sending any assistance.  Might I suggest that others not
> either?

Is there a reason OTHER than spam to need such a tool?

- Show quoted text -

Quote:

>>Many thanks!!!!

>      Nothing like a swat to get you on the straight and narrow.
> You're welcome.

>>Jack So

> Sincerely,

> Gene Wirchenko

> Computerese Irregular Verb Conjugation:
>      I have preferences.
>      You have biases.
>      He/She has prejudices.

--
Kevin Stevens
Technology Department
Grand Island Central Schools
 
 
 

Subject : News Composer can send huge news group address

Post by Gene Wirchen » Tue, 28 Dec 1999 04:00:00






>>>Subject : News Composer can send huge news group address

>>>Dear brothers and sisters,

>>>I'm looking for a News Composer which can send huge news group address.
>>>Commonly using News Composers like Outlook Express or Netscape only can send
>>>up to ten address each time.

>>>Does anyone get or know where I can get? Please send me e-mail to the
>>>following address:


>>      I think I've already been spammed by this address, so I'm not
>> going to be sending any assistance.  Might I suggest that others not
>> either?

>Is there a reason OTHER than spam to need such a tool?

     Yes.  You may have something to send to a big list of people WHO
HAVE REQUESTED IT.  If it was requested, then it isn't spam.  I'm

I wasn't inclined to believe he fell into that category.

Quote:>>>Many thanks!!!!

>>      Nothing like a swat to get you on the straight and narrow.
>> You're welcome.

>>>Jack So

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko

Computerese Irregular Verb Conjugation:
     I have preferences.
     You have biases.
     He/She has prejudices.

 
 
 

Subject : News Composer can send huge news group address

Post by Kevin Steven » Wed, 29 Dec 1999 04:00:00


----------






>>>>Subject : News Composer can send huge news group address

>>>>Dear brothers and sisters,

>>>>I'm looking for a News Composer which can send huge news group address.
>>>>Commonly using News Composers like Outlook Express or Netscape only can send
>>>>up to ten address each time.

>>>>Does anyone get or know where I can get? Please send me e-mail to the
>>>>following address:


>>>      I think I've already been spammed by this address, so I'm not
>>> going to be sending any assistance.  Might I suggest that others not
>>> either?

>>Is there a reason OTHER than spam to need such a tool?

>      Yes.  You may have something to send to a big list of people WHO
> HAVE REQUESTED IT.  If it was requested, then it isn't spam.  I'm

> I wasn't inclined to believe he fell into that category.

A list of people, yes. A list of newsgroups (which is what he seems to be
asking for), no. Not that it matters, I wouldn't give it to him anyway. :)

- Show quoted text -

Quote:

>>>>Many thanks!!!!

>>>      Nothing like a swat to get you on the straight and narrow.
>>> You're welcome.

>>>>Jack So

> Sincerely,

> Gene Wirchenko

> Computerese Irregular Verb Conjugation:
>      I have preferences.
>      You have biases.
>      He/She has prejudices.

--
Kevin Stevens
Technology Department
Grand Island Central Schools
 
 
 

Subject : News Composer can send huge news group address

Post by Gene Wirchen » Wed, 29 Dec 1999 04:00:00




>>>>>I'm looking for a News Composer which can send huge news group address.

[snip]

Quote:>A list of people, yes. A list of newsgroups (which is what he seems to be
>asking for), no. Not that it matters, I wouldn't give it to him anyway. :)

     Ah, right you are.  I've already let him have it (in sense of
reporting him to his ISP).

[snip]

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko

Computerese Irregular Verb Conjugation:
     I have preferences.
     You have biases.
     He/She has prejudices.

 
 
 

1. public news server for oracle news groups

Hello

Is there any public news server that is totally dedicated to Oracle
news groups just like there are news servers named
'forums.powersoft.com' or 'forums.sybase.com' for PowerSoft/Sybase
related news groups.

Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't.

2. SQL7.0 to SQL2000: slower performance

3. How to query a recursive table so that child appears after parent.

4. NEWS * NEWS * NEWS

5. Reportsmith, SBL, dates?

6. Please send me comments about this news group!!!

7. Line Breaks

8. Could not deliver it, so sending it to news group

9. The User Group News: South Florida Informix User Group meeting

10. NEWS - SQL-Programmer 2001 - NEWS