Web Site Opportunity for Database Expert

Post by esl.. » Sun, 27 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Web Site Opportunity for Database Expert

A group of business men and web site designers in the UK are working
on a revolutionary new web site that will take the retail-shopping
world by storm. They need to involve a leading UK database expert to
complete the work. Interested persons should contact me for further
details with a short resume of their experience.

1. Web Site Opportunity for Database Expert

Web Site Opportunity for Database Expert

A group of business men and web site designers in the UK are working
on a revolutionary new web site that will take the retail-shopping
world by storm. They need to involve a leading UK database expert to
complete the work. Interested persons should contact me for further
details with a short resume of their experience.

2. VB and BTrieve

3. Question about JAM from JYACC Inc

4. Indexes dissapearing ind paradox 4.5 for dos

5. Field structure information