Need source code of a sample database

Post by Kaliappan Sheka » Fri, 24 Dec 1993 09:31:13

Hi,
   Can anybody provide me with the source code of an existing ( non
commercial) database system that can be extended to test some
structures that I am developing. ( basically a concurrency
control mechanism ) , I mean source code in the form of
acess structure , parser , predicate calculus generation etc.
It is purely for research purpose and I assure you no cmmercial
gain is involved in this , If you need any further clarification
please contact me I can give you more details. I will appreciate
any help with regard to the above.
thanks
Shekar

kaliappan shekar                   Department of Computer Science

phone: (701)-293-3048(res)         Fargo-58102
       (701)-293-8562(0ff)         Iacc 258

1. Database source code samples

Hi,
        I am told that DAO is better that bound controls. But, does anyone
know where can I get some simple code samples using DAO with a
database application. i.e: the best way to add records, delete,
update.
        Please, e-mail.
        Thanks.

2. 4GL 7.2: 4gi undef opcode, 4ge core

3. Source code for MDX Sample Application

4. How can i limit the SQL Server VMUsage?

5. Request: sample source code to read/write image on MSSQL using VC++

6. dBase III Transform

7. Cannot get sample XP source code to compile?

8. Unknown Type 'ame' [urgent]

9. Sample Source Code ??

10. Vb Stuff: Samples, Source-Codes, Freeware

11. VB Samples, APIs, Functions, Source-Codes,...

12. help....Source code sample for ODBC